IBC ’17 is a 4-day conference, beginning with registration and a Wine and Cheese Reception on Wednesday, February 8 and ending with a family-style farewell brunch on Sunday, February 12. There is an option to come the day before to participate in the Early Bird Special.
THE BASIC PACKAGE
From 5:00 pm Wednesday 2/8/17 thru noon Sunday 2/12/17
3.5 days of tutorials, field trips & arts workshops*
- Wed. night Wine & Cheese Welcome Reception & keynote speech
- Th/Fr family-style dinners, Th/Fr/Sat lunch & a farewell Sunday brunch * *
- All films, mini-tutorials, ID sessions, swap table, goody bags
- Morning preview & free admission to Hawaii’s 1st Sea Glass Festival
- Paid Museum and Park fees
- Special lodging rates at Kamuela Inn***
* You can book more activities for $55 each (paid at registration or added below to total amount if paying by check). Note: Cannot book more than 3 field trips.
** Meal plan is included in conference fee and is not optional.
*** Lodging cannot be booked at Kamuela Inn until registration has been received and then a PASSWORD is provided to book lodging.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
From 4:00 pm Tuesday 2/7/17 thru 3:00 pm Wednesday, 2/8/17 (Limit 24)
For beachcombers who want more time to explore the island and hang with other beachcombers, come a day early & enjoy a group dinner at a beautiful Waimea home, a private lecture by Dr. Beachcomb & a morning field trip to one of two very special beaches (one Hilo-side, one Kona-side) followed by an (optional) afternoon tour of Anna Ranch.
(* You cannot register for more than 3 field trips.)
(Only one discount can be applied.)
Payment can be made through PayPal, Check or Money Order
For those of you taking discounts, please pay by check or money order.
Checks should be made payable to:
The Consummate Beachcomber, LLC
IBC ‘17 Registration
c/o S. D. Ritterbush, Ph.D.
P.O. Box 402
Kamuela HI 96743
REFUND POLICY: No refunds will be issued, though someone may be able to take your place if IBC committee is notified at least two weeks prior to the event.