All content copyright 2015 and beyond - All Rights Reserved
Web Design by Deacon Ritterbush - Executed and Maintained by Julia Fairchild - Global Web Connexions - (808) 557-0363
IBC ’21 is a 7-day, 6-night beachcombing conference, held in Annapolis, MD. from Monday, April 18, through Sunday, April 24, 2022. Between the Welcome Reception and the Farewell Brunch are 5 days of lectures and Power Point presentations; sea glass and coastal arts bazaar & workshops; films; raffles and swap table; museum visits, boat tours and beachcombing, beachcombing and more beachcombing throughout the coastal Chesapeake Bay and Mid-Atlantic region.
BASIC IBC ’22 PACKAGE: $1050
- Welcome Reception & Keynote Address
- Sea Glass & Coastal Arts/Book Signing/ Bazaar
- Family-style meals, box lunches, coffee and tea
- Lectures, Power Points, Films
- 3 half-day and 2 full day field trips and beachcomb expeditions
- Pre-paid museum, toll, ferry and park fees
- Swap Table, Goody Bags, Beach ‘Stuff' Raffle
- Arts & Tech Workshops: $75 per class, up to 2 classes
- Coast Arts Bazaar: $35 Vendor Fee
Check, Money Order or PayPal.
NOTE: PayPal Email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PayPal button is for basic package +$45 fee. Please send fees for extra activities by check,
Make Checks/MO’s payable to: The Consummate Beachcomber
Dr. S. D. Ritterbush
PO Box 402
Kamuela, HI 96743
No refunds will be issued, though someone may take your place if we are notified by March 31, 2022.
IBC ’22 ACTIVITIES REVIEW
Field Trip and Arts Workshop assignments are based on a first-come, first-served basis. Because some activities are limited to a specific number of participants, register early to avoid disappointment. A minimum of 4 participants per Field Trip & 3 participants per Arts Workshops must be signed up for them to be held. Arts Workshops are optional and $75 extra.
1. Settlement Context
- Annapolis Heritage Walking Tour/ Museum
- Severn River Boat Tour/Museum
- African-American Heritage Tour
2. Local Context - Half Day
- Boat to Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse Tour ($85)
- Fossil Fever / Beach Oyster Roast ($15)
- Over the Bay Bridge to Kent Island. FULL
- Summer Sanctuary Highland Beach FULL
- Bay Ridge on the Chesapeake
3. Full Day
- Wild Ponies and Ocean Breaches
- Eastern Shore Sea Glass / Driftwood and Birds
- Colonial Daze & Riverside Plantations
- Beachcomb, Museum and Lighthouse Tour
You can take up to 2 workshops (choose up to 4 alternates in order of preference)
1. Sea Glass Drilling
2. Driftwood Tree
3. Shell & Sea Glass Box
4. Driftwood Wall Plaque
BASIC IBC PKG.
BEACH OYSTER ROAST
COAST ARTS BAZAAR VENDOR FEE
Download form to tally and pay for
registration as directed thereon.
Special Chesapeake Sea Glass: A Duck Decoy Eye
Photo Design by Deacon Ritterbush Photo by Megan Elyse Lloyd
Listen to Hawaii Public Radio Interview with Deacon Ritterbush